1. How long will it take for my order to ship?
The My New Roots Subscription Box ships once per month, on or around the 25th of the month.
The next box ships: December 26, 2018
If you subscribe today, your first box will ship: December 26, 2018
2. Do you ship items internationally?
Yes! For certain countries, we provide a flat-rate shipping solution, which you'll see at check out. This option has the advantage of usually being prepaid, which means that most (but not all!) of the time you should not have to interact with customs or pay duty/VAT, although we cannot guarantee that you will not be charged additional fees by your country's customs department.
Countries that are included in this option: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, US Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom
If you don't live in one of those countries, you can use a freight forwarder like Shipito.
3. When will I be charged for the boxes?
For your first order, you are charged immediately. For subsequent orders, you will be charged at the end of each month for the next shipment. For example, you will be charged for the December box on or around November 30th, and we will send you a courtesy reminder before charging you. Remember, you can cancel any time! Contact our support team by emailing email@example.com if you need assistance with your account.
4. What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of subscription boxes, we are not able to accept returns of a box once its been ordered. We will always send a courtesy reminder by email before any renewals, and you can always control your subscription by logging into the store and managing your account, or by contacting our support team.
5. What should I do if I have a damaged bag?
Please contact support with a picture of any damage. All missing or damaged items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to qualify for a replacement or refund based on product availability. It may take several weeks to get a replacement sent out to you, but we will certainly take care of it. Damaged packaging will not be considered a damaged product.
6. How do I manage my subscription?
If you would like to manage your subscription, you can do so by:
1) Sign in to your account by clicking here.
2) Visit the My Account page by clicking here.
3) Scroll down until you see a tab titled Subscriptions. There, you will see your subscription listed with a link next to it that says either Disable or Enable.
- If you see "Disable" this means that your subscription is active. The disable is there for you to click to cancel your subscription.
- If you see "Enable", this means that your subscription is inactive. The enable is there for you to click to activate your subscription.
If you have any question about the status of your subscription, please reach out to our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving us a message in the live chat, or filling out the contact us form. We are here to help!
Please note, cancelling your subscription does not automatically cancel pending orders.
7. How do I update my credit card?
A helpful guide is provided here. This will open in another browser tab to make it more helpful.
If you cannot delete your credit card, it means it is still attached to your subscription. To fix this, scroll down your My Account page to the Subscriptions tab, then you can switch the card on your subscription and delete the old one. If you have problems, please reach out to our support team!
8. How do I update my address?
- First log into your account by clicking the person icon on the menu, or by clicking here.
- Go to My Account by clicking the person icon again, or by clicking here.
- Scroll down until you see Address Information.
- Click Edit My Shipping Addresses, add your new address, then click Use this Address.
9. Will tax be added to my order?
You may be charged sales tax depending on if you live in the US and what state you live in. You'll see any taxes on checkout. The tax rate for your order will be the combined state and local rate(s) applicable to the address where your order is being shipped.